Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So, Andy and I were looking through my baby pictures when we were in Arkansas...and it seemed like I really didn't look like a lot of my baby pictures. I was having a really hard time seeing "myself" in the pictures until we turned the page and saw this picture...we both just started laughing so hard because the look on my face is one that I still give when I am pissed or if I think you said something really stupid. Poor Andy has seen this look many times, and for those of you that have been my friends for a long time, you have also probably seen this look.
PS-Check out that 70's lamp and couch in the background.

Here is another one that is pretty funny...yes that is a Schlitz.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

i got that look once. you are lucky i let you keep those eyes. it won't happen again. :)