Thursday, June 19, 2008

Drama....

Why oh why do I get soooooo wrapped up in personal drama? I have been stressed out for the last week thinking about the relationships and drama that go on between myself and others (and drama between others and others). I am not sure why conflict between two human beings can consume my thoughts for so much of the day...I have found myself many times this week, doing really great stuff...but am still thinking about those conflicts. I never used to be this way; my motto for many years was "Fuck It". If you can't talk about it with the person or work on resolving it, then there is no point in wondering what he said/she said. Maybe I just have too much time on my hands right now. There is really not much going on my mind at this point in my life, so I must just be looking for some type of "entertainment" to keep myself from getting bored. Uggggg, that can't be good. I need to read a good book! Oh well, we are headed out of town tomorrow morning for a visit to Andy's parents. Noel is on his way here from Portland as I type this...and we will leave out of here soon. I am also hooking up with a friend of mine from Arkansas that just moved to the Bay Area this year. We were on the Pom-Pon squad together in high school (yes, I was on the Pom-Pon squad) and haven't seen each other since then (I think). Maybe I will be distracted enough to not even think about what other people are thinking.

No comments: